- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Simmons Specific Chiropractic
Your Midland Chiropractor
Simmons Specific Chiropractic in Midland
Welcome to Simmons Specific Chiropractic, where we provide holistic care for the whole family. We welcome new and existing patients who want to reach their full health potential. Please read on for more information on who we are, our approach to holistic care, and the services we offer.
Our Midland Chiropractic Services
We offer a wide range of services for children and adults. Our services include:
- Chiropractic care - Our chiropractic care can help with back pain, neck pain, injury recovery, and so much more. We will perform a chiropractic exam and develop a customized care plan to help you heal the root of your injuries and life a pain free life.
- Corrective exercises - After we relieve your pain, we can demonstrate corrective exercises that help you restore your range of motion and strength. Get back to full health with help from us.
- Lifestyle advice - We can counsel you on supplements, nutrition, diet, exercise, and other components of a healthy lifestyle. Life your healthiest and happiest life.
- Nutritional counseling - Chiropractic can help with weight loss, especially when coupled with nutritional counseling. If you have struggled to lose weight for years, we can offer the help you need in a supportive environment.
- Massage therapy - Our therapeutic massage can heal soft tissue injuries, promote lymphatic drainage, restore mobility to injured tissue, and allow us to make deeper chiropractic adjustments.
- Spinal and postural screenings - We offer spinal and postural screenings that show you where your spine is out of alignment. Take the first step toward better health and get screened!
Simmons Specific Chiropractic is a family run chiropractic clinic. Our chiropractor, Dr. Steven Simmons, is involved with the Michigan Association of Chiropractors and the Palmer College of Chiropractic Presidents Club. When not providing compassionate chiropractic adjustments at our wellness clinic, Dr. Simmons enjoys spending time with his family. Vanessa Simmons, the wife of Dr. Steven Simmons, is Office Manager of Simmons Specific Chiropractic and offers doula services.
Our chiropractor in Midland focuses on providing chiropractic solutions to address the unique needs of all patients. Whether you have back pain, neck pain, sciatica pain, or even migraines, we are here to provide pain relief. We offer effective pain management through chiropractic adjustments after accidents. If you have been in an auto accident, gotten hurt playing sports, been injured on the job, suffered a slip and fall, or had another accident, we are here to help you heal from the inside out. Our treatments realign the spine and the nervous system, creating an inner harmony that helps you heal.
We consider ourselves your ally in holistic health care. We can improve your health after an injury, help you reach your everyday wellness goals, and provide safe and age-appropriate care for the whole family.
Would you like to make an appointment? Patients who are new to Simmons Specific Chiropractic can receive a free new patient consultation by calling us at 989-923-2225.
Dr. Steven Simmons
Midland Chiropractor | Simmons Specific Chiropractic | 989.923.2225
5108 Eastman Ave. Ste 1
Midland, MI 48640